walkabout1935September 19, 2011

Would someone please advise me of the name of this pattern?

On the back 1835 R. WALLACE 6

Thank You

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fori is not pleased

I think it's "Floral", one with different flower arrangements on different pieces making it hard to match. Very pretty I think.

    Bookmark   September 19, 2011 at 11:36PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Haviland France Limoge Covered Veg. Bowl
I have a lovely Haviland veggie bowl here but I can't...
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
Japanese Vase
I just got this vase at street sale would like to know...
Japanese Floral Calendar Plate Collection by Hamilton
I was given a set of 12 Japanese Chokin plates by a...
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™