Walgreens ombudman for Western US?

albert_135April 17, 2006

Does anyone know if there is a Walgreen's Drugs ombudman for the Western US?

Situation is spouses insurance company requires she get Remicade from Walgreen's - and - Walgreen's always gets the wrong quantity i.e. fills the prescription wrongly.**.

**At this point the story gets quite complicated. You probably don't want to hear any more.?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I forgot to mention that other patients have the same problem and the doctor has failed to resolve it by communicating with the insurance company.

    Bookmark   April 17, 2006 at 2:04PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Practical Christmas gifts
the elderly in our family have all the tee shirts,...
Severe dementia in several weeks
This is my first post to Caregivers. I'm not comfortable...
New to caregivers forum...
Hi, folks... I have been a Gardenweb member for eons,...
Canadian pharmacy??
My mom's prescription has just gone "off label"...
Live In Caregiver having to give up bed for visiting family
I am a LIVE IN Caregiver for a senior with Alzheimer's....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™