Any Fiestaware collectors who want to trade?

mtnative2September 9, 2006

I have TONS of the current Fiesta dishes but I made a mistake. I bought 3 of each color that I have and now I realize that I wish I had gotten one of every shade that Fiesta offers. I have cobalt, persimmon, cinnabar, sunflower, juniper, plum, scarlet, and peacock. I have 25 4 piece place settings. I also have fruit bowls, serving pieces, gusto bowls, jumbo mugs, cups and saucers....etc etc etc. I would like to change my collection to one of every color. If anyone wants to trade colors please let me know. I'm in the Kansas City area. I do have a friend here who is a great collector and she wanted to see if there were others in the area that would like to trade pieces. (We are both shopaholics and have TONS of Fiesta!) My kitchen is full but I just can't stop until I have all the colors!

Dana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Try this on the cookware forum.
Linda C

Bookmark   September 16, 2006 at 6:53PM
jacquelinemaxine

I have one Rose set (minus mug), one Colbolt 4 piece set, two Cinnabar 4 piece sets, one Periwinkle saucer and two Rose saucers to trade. I'm looking for a Periwinkle dinner plate, a Periwinkle mug, a covered sugar bowl and an American Christmas Tree spoon rest. I live in West Sacramento, California. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Jacqueline

Bookmark   January 1, 2007 at 11:45PM
ksp9745

Does anyone have broken Fiesta Ware or other dishes to sell at a reasonable price? I use the pieces for mosaics.

Kay

Bookmark   January 2, 2007 at 2:09PM
natbraun

Hi, I have 4 4-piece place settings: cinnibar, cobalt, sunflower, and scarlet, that I would like to trade for other colors. I also have 3 plum bowls (the size that comes in the 4-piece place settings). Let me know if anyone is interested. I am in Napa, CA but am willing to send them wherever. Thanks!

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 12:36AM
miranda83

Natbraun,
I would like to trade for your four piece setting of scarlet. I have four piece set of tangerine and or plum. Let me know if you are interested by posting on here. THANKS!!! :):)

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 11:47PM
natbraun

I didn't check back here until today. YES! I would love to trade a scarlet for your tangerine setting. Where are you located? I'm in Napa, CA.

Bookmark   January 13, 2007 at 11:05PM
miranda83

Natbraun,
I am in Lexington, KY...my email is mirandadolive@gmail.com. Email me your address and I will email you mine back :) YEA

Bookmark   January 14, 2007 at 6:18PM
kelleighnigh

Kay, If you are still making mosaics from chipped Fiestaware, please contact me at phar51@verizon.net

Bookmark   February 5, 2009 at 11:50AM
beautifulonberry_gmail_com

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
beautifulon@gmail.com

Bookmark   June 27, 2011 at 3:35AM
beautifulonberry_gmail_com

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
beautifulon@gmail.com

Bookmark   June 27, 2011 at 3:36AM
More Discussions
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
beckame
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
name on vase
Have any one seen this name before on a small vase,...
Dones
Assistance regarding Lofisa Porcelain
Can anyone shed some light on this piece? I bought...
imaztribabe
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Dones
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™