for canadian folks out there

heydeborahApril 16, 2005

hi everyone, hope you don't have much snow in your yards! anyways my dd and i spend alot of time ready and going to the library, and came across a FREE magazine called ABILITIES i picked up 2 different copies, there is everything from AD, wheelchairs, adapting your home, the lighter side, stories of inspiration, and of course advertising. they were free at the library for you to pick up the the subscription seems abit pricey at 26.00 but it was a good read and had alot of interesting articles. debbie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Glitter53

Thanks, Deb! You'd think with all the ads in those magazines, they could afford to give those away all the time! lol! I hope out libraries subscribe to them also...seems much more important information in them to so many people...if they can subscribe to "People" for heaven's sake, they can subscribe to that one! ;-)
Thanks for the heads-up, Debbie!

No snow here....lovely warm, bbq-ing days ... however, we saw our first mosquito yesterday, so up goes the umbrella screening! pphhhttt! ;-)

Bleesings
Linda

Bookmark   April 18, 2005 at 9:08AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heydeborah

Hi Linda! We had a BBQ yesterday, what fun, not! because i had to do it! why does food taste better when someone else makes it? the BBQ was Al's request and it was sooo warm here all weekend, infact it's raining right now and the grass is starting to turn green.
the Alilities mag is one that you can pick up for free - dd and i went to 2 of our libraries on the weekend and noticed that they are where the community involvement stuff it (like St. john's ambulance, health unit stuff, library info, i also think you could pick up this mag at your local PUSH offices (people for self help). enjoy the day, i'm inside dropped a rock on my OTHER foot so i'm icing it today (nothing broken, just swollen and bruised, what a gal!) debbie

Bookmark   April 18, 2005 at 12:45PM
More Discussions
Lack of Social Graces
My Mother with middle stages Dementia has developed...
hoovergal
Medicare and Fully Electric Hospital Beds
I have a prescription from my mom's doctor for a fully...
patrice607
Need some good thoughts
I have been at the KT for many years,and think that...
sandiefl
Mother-in-law ideas
My mother-in law will be moving in with us in 2 weeks....
lindykoeller
Live In Caregiver having to give up bed for visiting family
I am a LIVE IN Caregiver for a senior with Alzheimer's....
mangomoon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™