antique watch

sunskibeachSeptember 5, 2012

HI all, can someone tell me an approximate figure $$ for a watch that I plan on selling? I might need to get an appraisal but it's $80 and need to make sure that it's going to be worth it to me. The watch belonged to my grandmother. It's probably 80 years old. The watch itself is white gold with 6 little diamonds on it. I was told by someone they didn't think they were chips but something a tiny bit bigger so that's all I have to go on. It's a Benrus. The band is not white silver. Any ideas anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

It would have to be worth a lot to be worth spending $80 on an appraisal.
Does it say 14 K or 10 K or18K...or 14KGF?? a small diamond, even a fully cut diamond is worth very little...I mean like $10 or $15 to sell
Can't possibly give any kind of answer ...with out a picture. But I strongly suspect you won't get more than $200...at the most...for it, and $80 is a lot to spend on appraising a $200 item.

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 11:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ingeorgia

a google search for vintage white gold Benrus watch will bring up lots of pictures and options. Take a Google and see if you can find it or something similar which might help you value yours.

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 1:50PM
More Discussions
Name on artwork
I just got this photo today, have you ever hear of...
Dones
Need help identifying this lamp.
Please see the picture below. The lamp was originally...
Chuck Wert
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Dones
Three crown stamp on fork: Swedish or U.S.?
Any idea on the age or authenticity of this brass fork...
bradleyd_svh
Mystery Lamp Company
Hello. I am trying to find out information about the...
debragcar
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™