Regarding Social Security

mariendMarch 8, 2006

I posted a VENT on KT forum regarding how hard it is to get authorizations for people from SS. You need one from each department for each person both receiving and getting the information. For a all in one, you have to go to the office

Check out my posting under VENT

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

moving on

    Bookmark   March 11, 2006 at 9:39PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Practical Christmas gifts
the elderly in our family have all the tee shirts,...
I hope on this day you aren't doing all the prep for...
CA Kate
Need some good thoughts
I have been at the KT for many years,and think that...
Any suggestions for boosting energy?
My 90 year old mom is still pretty sharp but she is...
Information on chair stairlifts
My husband is 90 and we are wanting to have our tub...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™