Troy-Bilt Belt Buckle & Troy-Bilt Tie.

chucki_2010September 14, 2010

I was the Director of Materials Management at Troy-Bilt in the 1980's. It was a great place to work. I still have a Troy-Bilt Belt Buckle & Tie that was given to me at that time.

I'd like to sell them.

Is anyone interested in these items?

Thank you!

If so, contact me: cbintrieri@cox.net

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

Hi chucki_2010,

I'm sorry but buying and selling on Garden Web is not permitted as it is supported by paying advertisers.

You might try seeing if a local consignment shop might be interested in selling them for you.

Sue

Bookmark   September 15, 2010 at 3:54AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jemdandy

Contact societies who hold old equipment shows such as steam and gas engines. Some of their members deal in belt buckles, toys, models, and memorabila. Don't expect a hig bid because these collectors are trying for the lowest price possible and they tend to keep the cost of their wares low enough to attact the attendees.

The price will depend on its rarity. Since it was given to you by the company, it could have been a special short run of parts for awards to employees. In this case, it is rare. On the other hand, it could have been one of thousands the company's sales force used as give-aways. In this case, it is common and cheaply made.

Bookmark   September 20, 2010 at 3:32AM
More Discussions
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
SFQ54
Book with stamp.
Have some one seen this book stamp on a book ? and...
Dones
Japanese Vase
I just got this vase at street sale would like to know...
Dones
Help ID Antique Chair
Does anyone know what this Chair? Where is from? Who...
noahila
Ruby cut to clear bowl set - help with identification
A while ago I bought this set of four ruby glass bowls...
lana_roma
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™