Rocking chair pad

june_ndSeptember 12, 2009

Can any one help me? I want to get a new chair pad for this rocking chair. This chair is about 65 years old and does have a special name but I can't think of it. I have looked all over and can't find a pad for it. It should be a 3-piece set as it includes the ruffle.

Here is a link that might be useful: rocking chair

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you tried an upholster to make a custom one for you?

    Bookmark   September 15, 2009 at 11:32AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
Not sure what it is
Would like to restore this piece. Not sure of the age...
Ideas about this vase/bottle?
Hello! I recently discovered this great forum and am...
Help Glassware/Stemware Experts
Please any glassware experts out there know...
Antique/Retro Fridge Loud Vibration noise
My retro 1946 Frigidaire fridge started making very...
Tina Jansen
Sponsored Products
Robert Abbey Bruno Bronze Adjustable Pharmacy Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
Adagio Whispering Creek With Green Natural Slate in Copper Vein Finish Fountain
Shaker Arm Chair in Cream
$154.99 | Dot & Bo
White Ballon II Dining Chair
$89.99 | zulily
American Standard Bathtubs 5 ft. Right Drain Seated Shower in White 3060SH.RW
Home Depot
Phat Tommy Outdoor Oasis Sunbrella Quilted Hammock
Volubilis Outdoor Teak Dining Arm Chair, Patio Furniture
$387.00 | FRONTGATE
Dunn Leather Chair - Brighton Zinc Beige
Joybird Furniture
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™