what is it

crudley55September 4, 2012

does anyone know what this is?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I need a dwtail view of the other end.

If the other end is a pressure fitting, this could be a sprinkler nozzle or part of a fountain.

I suspect it is a gas burner. This is the part in which the gas mixes with air and then exits the fan slot. It may be damaged with the slot closed more than it should be.

    Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 8:31PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Early Masons Vista Pink Soup Tureen
Hello! I have inherited a great deal of Masons vista...
help identifying antique table
I found this table at an estate sale for 45 dollars....
Trying to ID style of decoration on this 19th century table
This table (called a "plant stand" by the...
Japanese Floral Calendar Plate Collection by Hamilton
I was given a set of 12 Japanese Chokin plates by a...
Ruby cut to clear bowl set - help with identification
A while ago I bought this set of four ruby glass bowls...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™