what were those called?

pinch_meSeptember 17, 2011

I have a cute kitchen plaque with a colored drawing of a little girl and some chicks with a friendship verse on it. At one time eBay had a wagon load of things like that but now I can't remember what they are called to look for more. I can take a picture if I need to but thought maybe this was a common thing and "everybody" knew what they were.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You talking about "Buzza mottos?

Here is a link that might be useful: Buzza.

    Bookmark   September 17, 2011 at 5:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Yes! That's not the catagory they were on eBay but that's what I'm looking for. Thank you!

    Bookmark   September 17, 2011 at 8:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
Name on artwork
I just got this photo today, have you ever hear of...
Picture frames?
I f i open the back of old pictures frames, dose it...
Three crown stamp on fork: Swedish or U.S.?
Any idea on the age or authenticity of this brass fork...
Why isn't furniture selling?
I've been trying to sell this 45" diameter vintage...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™