Royal Mfg. Co Antique Spoon

carrietvardzikSeptember 7, 2009

Hello! I recently acquired a children's flatware setting and the markings tell me it was made by the Royal Mfg. Co and that it is FULL PLATE. I was hoping for some history on the company and the definition of FULL PLATE. Any help would be great! Thanks so much for your time.

Kindest Regards.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Is this made for children to eat with...or to play with...e.g. doll sized?
I don't know Royal Mfg co nor the term full plate.... can only assume it's the same genre as triple plate etc.
How about a picture?
Linda C

    Bookmark   September 7, 2009 at 3:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Early Masons Vista Pink Soup Tureen
Hello! I have inherited a great deal of Masons vista...
Why isn't furniture selling?
I've been trying to sell this 45" diameter vintage...
Ruby cut to clear bowl set - help with identification
A while ago I bought this set of four ruby glass bowls...
Wanted: Blue Bonnet Margarine Vintage Dolls
I've been collecting the Blue Bonnet Margarine promotional...
Can anyone identify this nightstand?
This nightstand was my grandmas and was given to me...
Michael Potter
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™