Rograin

goldyDecember 19, 2003

Has anyone tried Rograin.Let me know if it works .I'm beginning to lose my locks and could use some help.I see where they have men's and ladies .Both the same strength so what's the difference?If I used it I would use the mens maybe work quicker. Let me know.Goldy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
browntoestoo

I have had several hair dressers tell me it does work. The down side is that the hair falls out again when you stop using it. My current hair dresser recommends Nioxin products. I haven't tried them yet but will soon. I have fine, thin hair and a tendency to loose what little of I have when I am stressed or upset.

Here is a link that might be useful: Nioxin

Bookmark   December 20, 2003 at 1:53PM
goldy

I' m glad to hear it works.If I have to be on it for life I don't mined.I'm 73 and at this time in life there isn't much left to spend your money on.Hair has been my thing in life it makes me feel good.They have a plane where they send it to you automatic every four months and it's cheaper.Thanks for your input.

Bookmark   December 20, 2003 at 5:49PM
ponderinstuff

Hi Everyone,

I hadn't checked in here lately. I read a post about the mens Rogain growing mustache in women...interesting. I didn't know why, I've just seen it work. Honestly, I haven't seen any results from the Nioxin that I was impressed with, however I have spoken to hairdressers that think it is the greatest. I'd be willing to try just about anything though and wish anyone loosing hair the best of luck. Keep us posted!

Bookmark   January 5, 2004 at 10:06PM
lov2garden

look at the other recent posting on hair thinning. You can buy generic Rogaine now and it's much cheaper. Besides, it seems to last longer than it says on the bottle.

Bookmark   January 13, 2004 at 7:24AM
More Discussions
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™