Favorite skin care line?

green_eyesDecember 4, 2005

Hi,

I have used Mary Kay for a long time in the past. Have tried GM Collins. Also a moisturizer from Dermalogica. Does anybody have any comments on these or any other favorites? What about Phytomer or Yonka? I am 41 (agggh!) and have combination skin. Just looking to try something other than Mary Kay.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

I like GMCollin makeup remover lotion; it's a pump bottle and I can remove eye makeup with it; It's very light and I put it all over and remove with a wet washcloth; the toner is great also. I used to use Yonka and loved their line also.
GMCollin has more specific cremes and serums for maturing skin.
I'll look up the specific name of the collin products; I'm drawing a blank right now. Must be my "maturing" mind.....

Bookmark   December 5, 2005 at 8:10PM
clementina

hi
i have an oily skin and until few months ago i was very confused about what products should i try to make my skin look better. i tried almost all the possible products made specially for oil skin but no product was efficient enough. in the same period a friend recommended me a line of products based on plant extracts and also vegetable oils. i tried them and i was more than satisfied with the results. more informations about this products you find by visiting this site:
http://www.aslaskin.com/ProductLineDescription.aspx?Category=5

Bookmark   December 7, 2005 at 6:27AM
eccentric

Erno Laszlo is only line I can use - the older products - none of the newer products that contain acids by any name or moisturizers that contain SPF. I use a night cream during the day - they have one that has the right finish to sit under my makeup. Very dry, dehydrated skin. Started using a hydrating serum at 28 - at 55 it has paid off. Regrettably, no longer available in Canada, so I order from US.

Bookmark   December 7, 2005 at 2:39PM
pheasantfarmer

I have had super results with Jan Marini products. I use Bio Clean Cleanser and Bioclear serum, and the improvement in my skin (combo, clogged pores) has been amazing.

Bookmark   December 8, 2005 at 8:03PM
More Discussions
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Sponsored Products
Steve Silver Bradford Writing Desk in Dark Wood
Beyond Stores
Serena & Lily Brahms Mount Woven Stripe Bed Blanket
Serena & Lily
Bronze Bead Wall Three-Photo Frame
$19.99 | zulily
Disney Accent Lamp: 7.8 in. Princess Figural Crown Eva Lamp BK312052
$11.98 | Home Depot
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Dynamix Rugs Paris Ivory 5 ft. 2 in.
Home Depot
Rainbow Accents Bookcase - 0970JC003
$275.00 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™