Old Harmony House Dishes

miri08September 2, 2007

I bought this dish set a few days ago at a thrift shop and can't identify the general age of them. Although Harmony House makes a ton of dishes, I can not find this pattern anywhere on the internet. Things I have tried search engines, and ebay. Does anyone have any good ideas on finding info on these?

I have Five 9 in dinner plates, 4 cups, 4 dessert plates, 4 saucers, 4 small bowls, a sugar bowl with a lid and a creamer. Only the plates are stamped on the back. It says Harmony House Quality Design color reg. U.S. Pat. Off. but no pattern name or number.It has a picture of a house with a ribbon and 2 trees.

The plates are cream color with blue flowers, leaves, and stems all over them. They have a sort of oriental look to the picture. I am not sure what the flowers are but it looks like a close up of flowers on a tree. They seem like a pale to medium blue but I think the color may have faded. Any help would be great. I just want to know the general age of them and the patten name, so that I can try to complete the set. thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pepprsweet_aol_com

I also have a set that belong to my parents, which are numbers. Try http://www.replacements.com/china/manu/a.htm you maybe able to find your set there.

Bookmark   February 16, 2011 at 1:42PM
More Discussions
Why isn't furniture selling?
I've been trying to sell this 45" diameter vintage...
debodun
Need help identifying this lamp.
Please see the picture below. The lamp was originally...
Chuck Wert
Can anyone identify this nightstand?
This nightstand was my grandmas and was given to me...
Michael Potter
Japanese Vase
I just got this vase at street sale would like to know...
Dones
Assistance regarding Lofisa Porcelain
Can anyone shed some light on this piece? I bought...
imaztribabe
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™