receding hair line!

vacuumfreakDecember 4, 2005

I am 22 and my hair is starting to recede around in the front almost to a widows peak. I have lots on top though! My family has never seemed to have a problem with this issue. I tried a shapmoo system called Rejuvxx, but it was very expensive and tedious, and didn't produce results. I bought a product called Procerin. It is pills and a syrum versus shampoo. It just came in the mail yesterday, so I haven't started using it. I guess it is a DHT inhibitor, which means that the hair should grow when the DHT isn't preventing it from doing so. Just wondering if any of you have any experience with any of these products. I don't want to go bald or have surgery, and it isn't bad now (I'm very self conscious though), but I don't want the condition to worsen. I've heard dreadful things about rogaine, not even considering it as an option. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinacat_sunflower

without a trip to the dermatologist, you have no way to know if you have a nutritient deficiency, a genetic hair line exherting itself, or if you've just consistently been wearing your pony tail too tight.

and 'hearing' dreadful things about a drug is not the same thing as doing the research for yourself.

Bookmark   December 7, 2005 at 10:36AM
More Discussions
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Sponsored Products
Chocolate Blossom Linen Ava 6-Light Bronze Pendant Fixture
Lamps Plus
27" Gray Basalt Stone Concrete Bathroom Sink style - TOJI
Living'ROC
River Rock Wedge Green Tech Pendant for Lightolier Track Systems
Euro Style Lighting
Vani Chair Side Table
bryght.com
Tech Lighting | Lexington Pendant
$424.80 | YLighting