Wrinkles?

scarlet_2009December 21, 2009

Wrinkles subtract a Ladies beauty sooner than some would like to believe. Billions of dollars a year are spent each year to find a solution to this problem, which means Women have to spend over $50 for bottle of lotion for the latest technology or trend. A good bottle of lotion is needed to keep our skin moist, but you can find a good bottle of lotion for under $20.

But what causes the wrinkles in the first place. I have a theory...one that has been introduced in the past but was rejected...perhaps because it is the right answer and would cost major manufactures lots of money! The cause of wrinkles is actually quite simple, but aren't the answers to anything quit simple. To be blunt...wrinkles are caused by the hairs on your face. There are good facial hair removers and tweezers to take care of the problem.

Scarlet_2009

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

That's wonderful.

Bookmark   December 24, 2009 at 5:25PM
mitchdesj

scarlet, I really don't "get" your theory, is there any scientific info to explain
this?

Bookmark   December 25, 2009 at 2:06PM
terriks

It's wonderful? It makes no sense! I thought that everyone knew that sun exposure was the biggest factor in aging skin and wrinkles.

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 7:50PM
BeverlyAL

Sun exposure, dry skin and the laws of gravity cause wrinkles. Also early wrinkling or lack of wrinkling until an old age is inherited many times. Smoking causes more wrinkles around the mouth. If hair causes wrinkles why don't we have wrinkles on out legs and on our head?

Bookmark   January 8, 2010 at 5:17PM
kimcoco

Yeah, that explains why Shar Pei's are wrinkly, and all other hairy dogs are not. By that standard, we'd all walk around looking like Shar Pei's by the end of our life. I don't think so.

Bookmark   February 23, 2010 at 7:39PM
Terrapots

Skin is the biggest organ in the body and it is a good reflection of the condition of your internal organs. The tissues are taking longer to renew themselves and you begin to lose more and more collagen, thinner tissue layers and ability to hold moisture in your skin. The best you can do is stay out of the sun, try to live a healthy lifestyle, moisturize well(jojoba oil is excellent), think happy thoughts and SMILE.

Bookmark   February 28, 2010 at 12:15AM
More Discussions
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
Good night cream
I have tried a number of night creams and wondered...
gumspring45
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™