liquid makeup

vannieDecember 26, 2006

I know a lot of you use mineral make up, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I loved Almay until they changed it, and I don't care what they say, it's not the same. What kind of liquid make up do you use that covers really well and stays put? I like Clinique, but it seems like its gone by noon. Vannie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
labmomma

Prescriptives has a nice liquid makeup. It is called Traceless. There are 3 different tints depending on your skin tone. I used this before changing to Bare Minerals. Also, buy the brush (pricey) for applying the makeup. It is worth the money as it will last forever.

Good luck.

Bookmark   December 27, 2006 at 4:37PM
mitchdesj

vannie, a light dusting of loose untinted powder will help set your foundation so it stays on longer....

Bookmark   December 28, 2006 at 7:35AM
amy_z6_swpa

No matter what brand I use, my skin is so oily that makeup in general "slicks" off during the day....but I have been using and liking the Maybelline Pure foundation that is 50% water...it goes on nicely, covers nicely (I have very uneven-textured & colored facial skin). I use loose powder over it.

I am not one to buy any makeup from department store counters, so I can't recommend any expensive brands.

Bookmark   January 4, 2007 at 9:56AM
More Discussions
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
Wigs
I have decided to purchase a couple Paula Young wigs,...
lucillle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™