Baby Quasar

deb18December 3, 2006

Has anyone tried this and if so, what kind of results are you getting? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

I looked at the website and am intrigued; it's for professionals to use so I'm assuming a salon would do the light treatment. Are you considering using this?

I'm curious enough about it but I can't figure out why they put an IPod and a cellphone next to the wand.

Here is a link that might be useful: light system

Bookmark   December 4, 2006 at 6:19AM
deb18

Actually, you're supposed to do it yourself at home. I just saw them on Amazon.com and there is one favorable review there.

I stumbled over this item by accident on another message board. They were talking about another product called the lightstim which does the same thing. From there, I found info on the B.Q., too. The lightstim is half the price, but people say it is weaker and isn't as well built.

I don't want to spend that kind of money without researching it thoroughly. After all, everyone has that $100 miracle cream in a jar lately and most of them don't come close to living up to their claims. I try to be careful where I spend my money, so I wanted to hear from people who've used it, but I think it's pretty new. A product to keep my eye on for a while anyway until some info comes out.

Here is a link that might be useful: lightstim

Bookmark   December 4, 2006 at 9:48AM
mitchdesj

The testimonials sure are convincing; total pain relief and looking 15 years younger , who can resist that, lol..
I'll be anxious to see if anyone has personally tried it.

Bookmark   December 5, 2006 at 7:07PM
catlover_ks

I figure that if they can't even spell "You're" correctly in the ad, it just probably isn't that great.

Bookmark   December 8, 2006 at 10:00PM
deb18

"I figure that if they can't even spell "You're" correctly in the ad, it just probably isn't that great."

That's a tricky one. I'm not so sure they meant, "you are welcome" or whether they meant it as, "Bringing the spa home. Your welcome" (as in your welcome home). Either way, not the best wording, though.

Bookmark   December 9, 2006 at 10:37AM
More Discussions
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™