Still loving Estee Lauder Idealist?

EdithUKDecember 3, 2002

Hi all

I was just wondering whether those who were using Idealist were still loving it as much as we all were when we started using it??

I am! I still can't believe there is anything that can make my skin so smooth and velvety!!

Shame it's sooooo expensive, but I guess it's worth it?

-ed xx

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jezseeca

oh im so sad. i ran out last week. ugh, it's close to $70 so i'm gonna hope that i get it for x-mas!!! :) it made my skin sooooooo touchably silky! i think it really made my pores seem smaller too. it's def. on my wish list! :)

-jez

Bookmark   December 3, 2002 at 6:09PM
EdithUK

Yep, I know what you mean jez, that silky smooth skin was something I thought I'd never have, but with Idealist, it had happened!!

I think I must have bought mine around the same time as you, bcos I ran out about 2 weeks ago...but EL were having a major advertising campaign for it here in the UK, and were giving away little samples stuck on their advert in magazines. Since I am such a magazine addict, I got lotsa those little sachets! So, I carefully cut the corners off and squeezed the Idealist from the sachets and into my bottle again! And you know what? I must've had about 5 and there was quite a lot once I had done, the bottle was about a third full - and all for free!!

Jez, email me with ur address and I'll send you a few - enough to keep u going until Xmas anyways!!

-ed xx

Bookmark   December 4, 2002 at 8:09AM
Backintheyard

I've only been using Idealist for about month, and I can't believe the difference. I have oily skin, and at first I thought no way would it help without making me more oily. I'm glad to say I was wrong. It's great. I went ahead and bought the big bottle. Even though it cost a bundle, it's worth it and that one little 'pearl' makes it last. The department store saleslady told me it's only offered by EL once a year. Have any of you heard the same? It's also on ebay. From those I've seen, the price on ebay with the s&h would save about $10. Anyone use the cleanser Perfectly Clean, and Clear Difference, which is applied after Idealist long enough to have an opinion on them? What do you think?

Bookmark   April 8, 2003 at 8:50PM
More Discussions
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™