Odor problem in feminine areas!

juliyaDecember 28, 2007

Hi girls,

Yesterday my boyfriend told me that I have odor problem, I shocked!!! Then I checked all my body parts and felt that I really have odor in some of my feminine areas. Now I am taking shower with good water pressure but it does not affect. Does anyone have any idea that what should I do? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sylviatexas1

wonder if yogurt would help?

I know it's wonderful for preventing yeast infections (especially useful when you have to take anti-biotics, which destroy your "good" bacteria.)

Wear white cotton undies, sleep without undies, use natural soap without perfumes & such, don't wear tight, binding jeans.

Bookmark   December 28, 2007 at 4:09PM
mitchdesj

there's a special wipe recommendation coming..... stay tuned !!!

good suggestion though, Sylvia.

Bookmark   December 28, 2007 at 4:41PM
bud_wi

Sylvia, that is great advice for preventing infections. A lot of people do not know about the yogurt method.

People, make sure you are buying REAL yogurt and not some of the junk sold at the grocery store chains that is geletain and flavoring being passed off as yogurt. Read the label for the words *live culture*. You can also buy Kefir at the health food stores or just the culture.

Unfortuanately, once a woman has an odor problem such as our shill spammer describes, one should seek out a doctor as it is more likely to be Gardnarella or Trichomoniasis, each producing STRONG distinct odor unique to the respective infections. These infections need to be treated with prescription medication and not with any 'fancy wipes' that are sure to follow in subsequent spammer posts.

Bookmark   December 29, 2007 at 12:34PM
centralcacyclist

Personally, I think this is a topic more suited to the health forum.

Bookmark   December 29, 2007 at 6:34PM
More Discussions
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Facial Hair from upper lip
Hi All upper lip I have an embrassing problem with...
Angel1977
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™