Skin Health Maintenance

alexander123November 2, 2007

Hi,

I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health maintenance.

I used to have acute acne problem in my teen-age years. I still have breakout sometimes. I had used almost every single thing on m face to get rid of acne. My skin has lost the smoothness. I understand I cannot make up for the past. But is there any way I can take care of it from now on. I mean so that my skin looks soft/fresh.

Also I have kind of black circle around my lip and chin. I think I have combination skin. Can you please help me with these all?

And suggest me a good skin care product with the ways to use them properly.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
magnell11

I suggest you to use a beauty product on your skin and face to avoid breakouts and dryness of the skin. Don't use soap that has harmful substances that can damage your skin. I recommend you have an active lifestyle by doing some exercises on a regular basis and eat fruits daily. A slice of fruit a day can help you to have a better skin.

Bookmark   June 6, 2014 at 2:04PM
scarlett2001

You would not believe how much water helps! Sip water all day long, it really re-hydrates the skin.

Bookmark   August 22, 2014 at 4:04AM
maria02

My sensitive skin has always prevented my from trying out new products. Of late I came across the Sakare store at Neal Street and tried its solutions for sensitive skin.

Of those available, the Problematik Skin Mask did the job for me. After using it for few days I can see visible difference in my skin and it looks way better than before.

Thank you Sakare

Bookmark   October 10, 2014 at 6:56AM
roxanwright

I follow this simple routine over the years, cleanse-tone-moisturize plus sunblock during the day. This has helped me maintain the smoothness of my face. I do get the occasional pimples but they won't leave a mark. Avoid getting your face irritated by using too many products at once.

Here is a link that might be useful: Are you looking for the best Solar System Service in Adelaide?

Bookmark   December 3, 2014 at 10:33PM
dauxiegal

For many years I followed the old "don't use soap on your face" mantra. Well, here comes my 30's and I'm still getting horrible breakouts. My insurance wouldn't cover the Rx creams from the dermatoloist any more. Some older woman told me to use a mild unscented plain homemade lye soap. I was scared but honestly after the very first use I never looked back. I started making my own and have no regrets. I wish I had the money back I spent on all those expensive acne treatments and face washes.

I get a pimple or two during that time of the month or if I get hairspray on my face. A simple benzoyl perozixde cream from the drug store will help.

Bookmark   February 23, 2015 at 10:21AM
More Discussions
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
Laser Hair Removal
My annual bonus this year will fund something I've...
mary_md7
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™