3 Day Facelift Diet Program.................

enjoyingspringNovember 10, 2007

by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Has anyone tried this 3 day diet plan and if so how did it work. Did your skin look better. I am tempted to try it, even though I don't like to eat salmon as stated on the diet. But if it works I am willing to try it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bud_wi

I don't know who this guy is and don't care to even find out. I would suggest, that since this diet is only for three days no long lasting harm could come from it like some of the other diet plans out there. So go ahead and try it.

Bookmark   November 12, 2007 at 5:56PM
centralcacyclist

I have his book. Isn't it a 28 day diet plan?

It can't hurt, it's full of antioxidants, fruits, veggies, low fat meats and fish, and lots of water. The supplements are good choices as well.

I haven't had the discipline to give it a try but it's tempting.

Bookmark   November 12, 2007 at 10:02PM
bud_wi

OK, curiosity got the best of me and I Googled the guys name. It is just what I thought. Perricone's company sells pricey face cream and expensive dietary supplements. The least expensive moisturizer is $50/2 oz. Another one is $570/2 oz. Yeah that is TWO OUNCES. You can buy his book ($) and order food suppliments ($) or face cream ($) from him. His recommended diet is nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual 'don't eat junk food and eat more fruits, veggies, and fish.'

Bookmark   November 21, 2007 at 12:30AM
cupajoe

I tried it.I think it did make a slight difference.I should probobly pull it out again.The hardest part was eating all the greens.I was tired of lettuce usually half way through the amount I was supposed to eat.The salmon,oatmeal,bluberries were all fairly easy,and his entire plan is not terribly far removed from the way I eat anyway.I did think the photos were bogus in the book.All the befores were sans makeup.All the afters looked like they had a professional do their makeup.Much of his diet is common sense.Who hasn't heard the one about drinking lots of water to hydrate the skin?And I believe that other researchers have made links between sugar consumption and inflamation.It's worth a try for a quick fix.Might be hard if youre a junk food junkie though.

Bookmark   February 13, 2008 at 1:16PM
More Discussions
Questioning Long Hair
I haven't had long hair in 45 yrs, I finally let it...
joann_fl
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™