Talis faucet at Costco

GromitInWAJanuary 5, 2013

Costco had these Hansgrohe faucets before the holidays and now has them again though without the $20 rebate. $70 gets you a Hansgrohe Talis E2 faucet like this one: http://www.costco.com/Hansgrohe,-Talis,-Single-Hole-Faucet.product.11710245.html Online it is $5 more.
It comes with an escutcheon so that if you have a narrow spread 3-hole arrangement, it should retrofit fine.
I've not been able to determine where it is made since it does not seem to indicate on the packaging or on the faucet (probably buried inside somewhere). However, the faucet itself is all metal. From what I can tell by searching on the Internet, it is a commercial model.
I'll try installing one in a high-use area before I install the other 4 :)

This post was edited by GromitInWA on Sat, Jan 5, 13 at 18:27

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

great, let us know what you think. I was looking at the bathroom faucet too over the last month and couldn't find the manufacture location on the box either.

The Axor Hansgrohe faucets that I have currently, for my remodel, all state "Made in Germany" on the boxes. I will keep an eye out for your post.

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 3:08PM
GromitInWA

Well, looks like they're going back. The home that I've bought has 8" widespread faucets in the downstairs and master bathroom (so 3 altogether). The second bathroom has 2 4" faucets, so I could install them there but I'd like a matched look throughout. Now looking at the various Grohe Eurosmart/Eurostyle series.

Bookmark   January 8, 2013 at 1:24AM
GromitInWA

Saw on the shelf display that they are assembled in the USA in Hansgrohe's new plant. Not sure where the parts are from.

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 1:23PM
enduring

Thanks, I am still thinking about the small bathroom sink model.

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 5:48PM
wishiwasinoz

I was able to pick up 2 of these last week online. For some reason, the one with the rebate popped up online, as well as the regular priced one (though the instant rebate details were last year's dates). I was able to get 2 for $117.xx shipped. They arrived today & are awesome! Very solid & heavy. My mom saw them & could not believe the price. They appear to only have the regular priced faucets at the moment. I am not sure how that lucky fluke happened, but I a grateful! Thanks OP for this heads up!

Bookmark   January 22, 2013 at 9:12PM
wishiwasinoz

Bump - price back down to $55 shipped for Costco members thru 2/24:

Here is a link that might be useful: $55 Hansgrohe Talis Faucet

Bookmark   February 18, 2013 at 9:22AM
More Discussions
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
Ledges, niches and shelves
In our first remodel, we did niches (don't like them),...
sjhockeyfan325
suggestions for double vanity between 2 walls
I'm looking for suggestions for a (or pictures of your)...
A McK
Family of 5 - only 1 1/2 bathrooms. What would you do?
We are an active family of 5 and our bathroom situtation...
rebeccamomof123
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™