Bob Haircut

arizonaroseNovember 12, 2008

I just got a new hair cut.It's buzzed up in the back with the sides longer...almost chin length on the sides. No bangs. It's so easy.

Is this stylish or out of style? Seems like it's been around a long time. Does anyone else on here have their hair cut this way?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
centralcacyclist

An A-line bob? Very cute, seems to flatter everyone. I think you're right in style.

Bookmark   November 12, 2008 at 11:17AM
arizonarose

barnmom , thanks for your reply. I haven't seen anyone in this area with this cut so was wondering. There are a lot of websites showing it, maybe it's a regional thing. I'm thinking maybe I need some bangs...the hair in the face is a little annoying at times.

Bookmark   November 13, 2008 at 10:47AM
carla35

I've been noticing more people with that kind of cut lately. Sounds cute.

Bookmark   November 13, 2008 at 6:29PM
iloveexercise

The bob has been around for centuries.It has always been in style in some form another.It has recently had a huge come back in Hollywood for some reason.Celebs like Katie Holmes and Jenny Mccarthy have jumped on the bob bandwagon.Posh spice has also created a version of the bob people are calling the POB now too.
It can be awkward to grow out and loses shape rather quickly needing frequent trims.
But is a classic and does flatter most people's face shape.

Bookmark   November 14, 2008 at 10:14AM
dilly_dally

I wear my hair in a bob like that. Around here the hairdressers call it a 'forward diaganal cut'. It seems everybody is wearing some version of a bob these days. If you want bangs check out the Katies Holmes version of a banged bob. That one seems to be growing in popularity.

Bookmark   November 14, 2008 at 11:52AM
More Discussions
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™