Anyone knows about Strivectin SD?

buchik_27November 4, 2006

I need some tips from anyone who is using Strivectin SD stretch mark removal and any information you can share about this product. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deb18

Here's a link to a good site for skin product reviews. Click on the wrinkle/anti-aging products list. I decided to save the money after reading the review, so I've never tried it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Skin care product reviews

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 9:59AM
alison4rd

HelloÂIÂm trying to search the same product too but if you want some info about it just click this link http://www.4starhealth.com/strivectin-sd.php ... and check it to your self..

Thanks.

Bookmark   November 6, 2006 at 10:41PM
centralcacyclist

I have used it. Not for stretch marks. I used it on my face. I can't say it made a difference for the price.

Bookmark   November 7, 2006 at 1:57AM
evatx

My neighbor has used it for several months and swears it not only has prevented new wrinkles on her face, but has removed the ones already there. I got a sample when I shopped with her, but couldn't tell that it did much; maybe I didn't use it long enough.

It's expensive, so she buys it at a vitamin store that has half-price sales from time to time.

Bookmark   November 26, 2006 at 8:34PM
gyles

I am surprised to hear the not so positive remarks of Strivectin SD. I have tried the same product from http://sophiasbeauty.com/StriVectin-SD-Intensive-Concentrate-for-Existing/M/B000O7CJT4.htm.
It really worked for me and reduced the wrinkles on my face and made my husband want to dye his hair. :D :) Also, the best part is that it is affordable, less than $90 (I had bought it for around $80 last year). I find it better than Botox too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Strivectin SD

Bookmark   March 5, 2010 at 11:39PM
summiebee

I have used it on my eyes the past two months and I cannot tell a difference. :( Sort of sad. I wanted it to work. I don't have much to correct either. I thought it would help a little. I have been hearing really great things about Olay's new pro line and I think I am going to try that.

Bookmark   March 7, 2010 at 9:01AM
yoevolucion_live_com

It was a big mistake to buy StriVectin products. I had bought before a generic cream, said it was same quality of the original. This cream was very good, it cost only $20 I thought If the generic cream is good, the original will be much better. But it was not as well, the original cost much more and was good to the garbage. In addition I had read in a forum on the quality of these products, and were not good views, still I bought the products, more than $200. It is a fraud, please do not buy them.

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 7:49PM
cookie8

I also tried it and wasn't very pleased. I don't have many wrinkles but I thought it would be good for plumping those that I do have and it wasn't. I am much happier with Burt's Bees royal jelly day cream and night cream (which is still a fraction of the price for 2 items).

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 7:46AM
More Discussions
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
My pants are too short!
I have two pairs of pants that are 97% cotton and 3%...
Valerie Emmerich
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™