Anyone know what this is?

darkeyes1955August 26, 2012

The frame is made of metal (iron?) and the ball in the center is made of plastic and is two pieces that fit together. The only markings on it says "Empire" and "pat pending'. The top of each "leg" has a notch in it so there is something else that used to sit on top.

I'm clueless.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You have a lovely old iron flower pot holder that someone has fitted out with a cheap plastic "thing".
Trash the "thing" and put a fern in a clay pot in it... Ta dah!!

    Bookmark   August 26, 2012 at 5:10PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 2:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The plastic globe was fromm a 1970s hanging light.My parents had the same one. it hung from a chain

    Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 3:08PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
W H Grindley Satin White
Can someone help me to identify the pattern? The stamp...
Help identifying Bowl
I have had this Bowl for some time, i can't seem to...
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
Copper bowls
Can anyone provide any info relating to these copper...
Cassie- LeBlanc
Need Help to ID Native American Jewelry Bracelet
I picked this up at local garage sale and thought it...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™