Minerals From the Dead Sea

lili17021973October 30, 2007

My friend told me about very good results to her skin after she used More Minerals face moisturizing day cream.

(www.moredeadsea.com)

I donÂt see the influences she talked about.

What do you think? Maybe I have to wait some more time?

Do you believe in the good influences of the minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel?

I would like to hear reactions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

I only see a difference in my skin after I've had a deep cleaning and exfoliating, to remove the dead skin that accumulates; then it's clearer looking.

Otherwise, a good moisturizer will hydrate the skin but there's no noticeable difference. I don't believe in any better influence from the dead sea minerals; I used to use Ahava body cream, they also use dead sea minerals, it was good but no better than other body creams.

Bookmark   November 1, 2007 at 6:20AM
sposaro

I occasionally use a moisturizer made by Ahava, which is supposed to contain minerals from the Dead Sea. I like it. Not greasy, it does seem to work. No miracles, though. Actually I would like to find more Ahava products where I live, but the moisturizer was all I could find at TJMaxx. One of the ladies I work with did rant and rave about them when she returned from a trip to the Holy Land. Hope to find the entire line one day soon, 'cause I'd really like to try them. Having tried the moisturizer only,I don't think I can give a good personal review of the products.

Bookmark   November 6, 2007 at 12:11PM
mitchdesj

funnily enough, I was at Winner's today ( canadian equivalent of TJMax) and they had all sorts of Ahava products; I picked up the body scrub and lotion also, half price. There is a store in west palm beach at City Place that sells Ahava products; but if the products are at the discounters, maybe the distribution was dropped.

Bookmark   November 7, 2007 at 3:21PM
sposaro

mitchdesj, I hope you will tell us what you think of them. As I said, the person who tried them had nothing but praise for the products.
I also wonder if there are some legal issues as I recently read something about a litigation between Ahava in Israel and the US importer/distributors. Perhaps, they ARE dropping their distribution because of this?

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 9:00AM
mitchdesj

The Ahava products are fine; no better no worse than other quality products, I did the scrub and moisturizer combo a few times and was happy with the results. The fact that there are dead sea salts in them showed no differently than other scrubs and moisturizers I've used in the past that were based on other ingredients.

I think any beauty routine done diligently with average products will yield good results, I never expect a miracle from a certain ingredient.

Bookmark   November 27, 2007 at 7:49AM
glumbless_gmail_com

The Adovia products are good; and better priced than other quality products, I used the Dead Sea mud a few times and the results were great every time. I actually felt great and my skin was supple. Definitely worth a look at www.deadseaproductsreview.net

Here is a link that might be useful: Dead Sea Products Review

Bookmark   July 25, 2011 at 10:56AM
More Discussions
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Sponsored Products
Remer by Nameeks LI13AUS Double Handle Kitchen Faucet - REMER LI13AUS
$296.00 | Hayneedle
Nell Arts and Craft Pottery Mica Shade Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
City Icons New York Cufflinks Set
$799.00 | FRONTGATE
Original Fig All-Surface Spray Set
$12.99 | zulily
Henri Studio Relic Nebbia Frogs Patio Bubbler Fountain
Lamps Plus