Reinventing our lingerie

momcat2000October 18, 2006

My neice and I are 'reinventing our lingerie" as in throwing out the old and bringing in the new.

We thought we new our bra sizes and have been buying off of ebay. Some 36d's fit me just right, such as VS, some I am falling out of. I'd also like to buy sets but I'm alot smaller on the bottom than I am on top.

What is the difference between a D cup and , heaven forbid, a DD cup. Would some brand's DD cup fit me better than a D? margieb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
moonie_57

Check out Oprah's links and see if that helps you any.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://search.oprah.com:7782/search/search_results.jsp?querystring=bra%20sizes&fromSearchPage=yes

Bookmark   October 18, 2006 at 3:31PM
momcat2000

Great article and site. There is definity a diff in brand sizes. I guess we should find a brand we like and stay with it.

Bookmark   October 19, 2006 at 7:48AM
mitchdesj

I remember Oprah's show on bra fittings; don't be afraid of a bigger cup size and smaller ribcage size. Some department stores still have bra fitters on staff or at least some staff that have been properly trained by the bra companies.

I need to inventory my stuff and go shopping; I keep wearing worn out bras that feel familiar and comfy, but don't necessarily fit that well......

Bookmark   October 19, 2006 at 11:03AM
More Discussions
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™