push-up bra

joulesR4meOctober 18, 2004

Does anyone have any advice for a really good push-up bra? I'm wanting to *enhance* my figure for a really bad Halloween costume. Bad in that it is Fabric-Challenged. So, I'm looking for a push-up that might put me over the top for this one-time use! If you get my drift ....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinacat_sunflower

:) really, really good? do what us old-timers did. get a good underwire bra a cup size too big, and invest in pads- they make them out of some weird gel now. insert them a little to the 'outside' which will force you into the 'super cleavage' position.

the big trick (unless showing bra is part of the intent) will be to keep the foundation garment from showing. depending on your costume, you might need a demi-cup...at which point you might also need a pair of 'petals' or some adhesive to keep, *cough* your cups from running over...

Bookmark   October 19, 2004 at 3:07PM
joulesR4me

Thanks for the suggestions .... and that's sort of what I'm doing ...

I got this SUPER push-em-up-er bra at Fredricks.
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Bras-Extreme+Cleavage&product%5Fid=52404

It's amazing - and they sold me some extra pads (no gel types) to give even more *umph*. I think I'm more than a cup bigger, but mind you, this is NOT comfort!!! I'm hoping to be able to cover it with my costume. Next project ...

Bookmark   October 20, 2004 at 4:50PM
woodie2

I hope you can post a picture, if its not X rated that is, LOL. Sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun! (Fabric challenged, I love that!)

Bookmark   October 20, 2004 at 4:54PM
JessyFeldm_speakeasy

Woodie! We don't want her sent to teacups, just bracups!!!

Bookmark   October 21, 2004 at 5:58PM
iloveexercise

I know this post is a tad old,but next time you need cleavage,just do a search on what is called a "shelf" bra.

Bookmark   November 17, 2008 at 7:11AM
More Discussions
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™