Need suggestions for panties!!

aceyOctober 27, 2009

Dilemma: I'm tall, but have a good size gut. I'm 53, and just don't think a thong is my style, not to mention my cottage cheese butt. But the real problem, is that the front of my panties do a "rolldown" and nestle themselves between the top of my pubic area and under the belly.

I wear dress slacks to work every day, and find myself with a discernible roll of undie fabric under my slacks!!! EEEWWW.

What brand of panties would either stay at my waist, or should I opt for a bikini "grande"...but which would provide the cottage cheese butt coverage too??

HELP!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
i_dig_it

I can understand your frustration.
With the waistline of pants and jeans dropping, I've had to find lower cut undies too. I've tried several different brands of Hipsters and here are a few of my favorites:
Bali Passion for Comfort Microfiber Hipster
Vanity Fair Fits Your Perfectly No Roll Hipster
Warner's All Day Fit Hipster
Barely There Flawless Fit Microfiber Hipsters

I have tried others that either rolled down, like you said, or were more like Bikini styling that just weren't comfortable for me.

Most of the styles I listed above can be found at places like Kohl's or JC Penney. Just go to their websites and browse through their pantie selections.

Good Luck!
Janet

Bookmark   October 27, 2009 at 5:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hellokitty

I am in love w/ the products at Soma, owned by Chicos. Best lingerie I have ever bought.

Bookmark   November 7, 2009 at 8:23PM
More Discussions
Laser Hair Removal
My annual bonus this year will fund something I've...
mary_md7
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Good night cream
I have tried a number of night creams and wondered...
gumspring45
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™