Need button help....please :)

justlindaAugust 7, 2012

I posted this over on the "Sewing" board, but I guess it's not as active over there, so thought I'd try my "tried & true" place for answers.

I'm wondering if there are any "button" people on this board who might be able to steer me in the right direction. I would like to know what the buttons in the picture are called. They are metal, not solid - more of a shell. It just seems like there's something missing, but then again, maybe not.

Would appreciate any leads. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

While I do not have the knowledge of an actual button collector, I do have more than a few buttons. Yours look very similar to the many cast metal vintage buttons I have--none of which are solid. Pretty buttons!

    Bookmark   August 7, 2012 at 6:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Haviland France Limoge Covered Veg. Bowl
I have a lovely Haviland veggie bowl here but I can't...
Trying to ID style of decoration on this 19th century table
This table (called a "plant stand" by the...
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
Assistance regarding Lofisa Porcelain
Can anyone shed some light on this piece? I bought...
Need Help to ID Native American Jewelry Bracelet
I picked this up at local garage sale and thought it...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™