eye cream

michie1October 1, 2004

does it really work? Are there brands that are better than others? What should I be looking for?

Michie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bonilyn

I use Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Wrinkle control eye creame.
Yes, it works. I have the book The Wrinkle Cure. Co-enzme Q10 is highly recommended both as a supplement and a topical
skin treatment. I use it in morning and night and also mix it in with my foundation when I am applying it to my eye area. It helps the foundation to go on smooth and lighter, this way it doesn't settle into any fine lines. This technique works for me because I do not have dark cirlces.

Bookmark   October 1, 2004 at 4:37PM
Nike

Hmm... I've been wondering about the whole eye cream thing. Especially when one moisturizes. I'm guessing eye cream is required because the moisturizers aren't meant to go right around the eyes. I guess it could get into your eyes and irritate them with all of their additives. Am I the only one who applies her night cream and day moisturizer all over her face as well as the eye area?

Bookmark   November 11, 2004 at 4:20AM
joann23456

Definitely works for me. I use it like Bonilyn.

Bookmark   November 11, 2004 at 11:57PM
michie1

And is eye cream meant to be used at night only or during the day? Does anyone know of any eye creams that also deal with circles to help lighten?

Michie

Bookmark   November 12, 2004 at 12:04AM
joann23456

All the eye creams I've used have been light, and meant to be used all the time, as is facial moisturizer. Remember to apply lightly with your ring finger.

For circles under the eyes, the most basic things are to get enough sleep, drink enough water, reduce stress, etc. Cucumber slices and cold tea bags are also rumored to help.

I Googled "under eye lightener" and found a bunch of products that claim to do this. If you ever find one that works well, please post it. I - along with thousands of other women - would love to know.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google search

Bookmark   November 13, 2004 at 1:00AM
More Discussions
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™