Which is better ? Crest Whitestrips or Rembrandt ?

telly2September 19, 2006

I've tried both, and the thing I like about the Rembrandt strips is that they're much thicker and so they stay in place better. But I felt they didn't whiten as well...Have you tried both ? What is your opinion ?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gurley157fs

I have tried the thicker strips (but not Rembrant) and I didn't like them at all - I didn't really see results. The Crest whitestrips were recommended by my dentist and I love them. However, they are a but too expensive for me to use all of the time so I use Crest Night Effects that you paint on - I am very happy with the results.

Bookmark   September 21, 2006 at 7:24PM
bouncingpig

Neither is the best. You can buy the same stuff as the dentists charge a fortune for on ebay. It is 36% (the absolute strongest available) Carbamide Peroxide. Several sellers include the mold for your teeth but if not you can buy them. If you have had your teeth whitened at a dentist, just use the mold he made for you, or if you have a molded tooth retainer, that is the same thing. Anyway, it is an amazing product. This is the official name and it may have different brand names. Do a search on ebay with key words 36% teeth whitener and you will find it. Don't use it daily though. It is so strong your nerves can be sensitive . . . kind of like the sensation you get when you hit a nerve with something cold. My teeth are so white from this. I love it!

Brenda

Bookmark   September 22, 2006 at 12:21AM
beautygirl

Crest whitestrips

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
where Cathy Daniels clothing sold...?
I have a hard time getting clothes to fit well &...
vieja_gw
Laser Hair Removal
My annual bonus this year will fund something I've...
mary_md7
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™