Wolf, Thermador, or Gaggenau?
So I am planning a big renovation for a lake home we purchased recently. It is very old and we are trying to preserve its character while getting the amenities we want. We are trying to decide between Wolf, Thermador, and Gaggenau?
In our current "city" house we have a Wolf open burner rangetop, Wolf wall ovens, Wolf warming drawer, Wolf in counter steamer, Asko dishwashers, Sub-Zero Refrigeration(integrated), Sub-Zero wine. We did not decide on the appliances, we bought a house that was being constructed and took what the builder planned.
We would like:
1) All gas 48 inch range with griddle: Wolf or Thermador?
2) Electric wall oven: Wolf, Thermador, or Gaggenau?
3) Steam Oven: Wolf, Thermador, or Gaggenau?
4) Warming Drawer: Wolf, Thermador, or Gaggenau?
For 2,3, & 4 we would like to decide on one brand for a cohesive stack.
5) Sub-Zero integrated refrigeration, the Sub-Zero Pro 48, or BI-36UG(built in with glass door, 36 inch)?
6) In counter steamer and fryer: Wolf or Gaggenau? (do you think an in counter steamer is necessary since we will get a steam oven?)
7) We will definitely go with Asko dishwashers since we love the two we have in our "city" house.
8) Also what about a small induction cooktop? Is it worth the extra cost and counter space?
Where our lake house is most renovated and new houses have Wolf/Sub-Zero kitchens, and the lake is pretty removed so we are afraid of going with Thermador or Gaggenau(because of repairs)?