Limoges vs Royal Austria Question
This is the 2nd thread I've started (Vista Pink) and I have another question. I'm not sure what to make of this.
I've once again posted the photos at photobucket: http://s1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/rbmcgee/Limoges/
Note: the pictures are not in order so I'm referring to the label/title of the picture rather than the location of the photo in the list.
1) picture of a cup/saucer and a creamer that appear to have the same pattern.
2) A close-up of the pattern on the saucer.
3) A close-up of the pattern on the creamer.
4) A close-up of the maker's mark on the saucer which is the same as the one on the cup.
5) A close-up of the maker's mark on the creamer.
The pattern on the cup/saucer and the creamer doesn't appear to be similar, or close ... it is identical, however the cup/saucer maker's mark is "Royal Austria" and the creamer is "Limoges - France"