What's your favorite eye cream?

suelahooSeptember 23, 2006

I was enjoying some old posts and I read where someone uses vitamin E oil straight out of the capsule. Simply dabs it around the eye area. I think this sounds like a neat idea.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good eye cream? Of course my eyes are sensitive.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michelle_s_phxaz

Someone here suggested Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Lift and I have only used it one week and I see results. My crowsfeet are definitely less noticible and my upper lids are a tiny bit firmer. And the price is right, $28 for the dual tub with both upper and lower products.

Bookmark   September 24, 2006 at 10:43PM
shriya

i have tried many types of eye creams but none worked for me.. Until my friend asked me to try a natural eye product made from herbs knwn as Himani Gold 24 eye cream... i just love the feeling is so awsome.. Another option is the clinique eye products but they are not affordable.So i normally stick to Himani Gold 24 as its the best.

Bookmark   December 7, 2006 at 10:35PM
jbkidd

I too have been using Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Lift and have also noticed a difference, good product.

Bookmark   December 11, 2006 at 7:25AM
centralcacyclist

I alternate between Anew Eye Lift and the oil from a vitamin E capsule.

Bookmark   December 12, 2006 at 9:44AM
jbkidd

Does the Vitamin E have any effect, is it worth using??

Bookmark   December 15, 2006 at 11:30AM
dejavue

Shriya what site do you get the Gold 24 eye cream? I am looking for a cream for undereye puffiness.Does it help with the puffiness? Also the Avon product sounds good.

Bookmark   December 15, 2006 at 1:00PM
look4now

Wish I saw this thread before blogging about eye treatments!

here's my take: Prevage eye treatment is a great alternative if you're all about line reduction.

For dark circles (and since prevage can break the bank at nearly $100), I like the all natural Zia eye creme.

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's my eye cream post. Would love any comments!

Bookmark   December 18, 2006 at 3:22PM
jannie

Undereye puffiness is usually due to retained fluid in the body. You may have a medical condition going on there, so get to a doctor. I have hypertension (High blood pressure) and kidney failure and I often wake up with puffiness under my eyes. Being up a few hours and certain medications (diuretics and meds to lower my blood pressure) help a lot. Get to a doctor, these are serious conditions, if left untreated.

Bookmark   December 23, 2008 at 7:44AM
marylmi

I have been using 'Natural Advantage' (Jane Seymour) Nighttime Renewal For Eyes with AHA's. I really love it. It is in a capsule form and feels so silky, not oily. I have been using it for a couple of years now and have tryed their face creams also, but was more impressed with the eye renewal.

Bookmark   October 3, 2010 at 10:40PM
More Discussions
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Wigs
I have decided to purchase a couple Paula Young wigs,...
lucillle
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™