I need a good curl enhancer

msroseAugust 13, 2007

My hair is in between straight and curly, with a touch of frizz to it. I normally spray a gloss laminator on it and straighten it. Well, I'm tired of doing that and would like to enhance the curl for a change. I bought a spray today that said curl enhancer, but when I sprayed it on my hair, it left it feeling stiff like hairspray. I want something that will help with the frizz, but leave my hair soft and natural feeling. Does anyone use anything like that?

Laurie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gina_W

John Frieda Frizz-ease Dreamcurls really works great. I couldn't find it last time I went to the local drugstore. Like you said - everything else is gloppy and dries stiff. I'm going to try ordering it from Amazon.com. Also, if you don't want to wash your hair the next morning, just spritz some water on your hair and it "reactivates" it.

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 8:43PM
msrose

Thanks, Gina. That sounds perfect. The description even mentions that it doesn't leave your hair crispy. Watch it be discontinued now.

Laurie

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 10:48PM
maryeis

msrose, try checking out the web site naturallycurly.com. Find out your hair type and see what others with your type are using. Good luck! (sorry I don't know how to make a link) mary

Bookmark   August 18, 2007 at 1:32PM
pixiemoonbeam

After applying a good anti frizz cream or serum to soaking wet hair, I like to scrunch my towel dried hair with a product called "Noodle Head", which can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply.

Bookmark   August 18, 2007 at 9:08PM
More Discussions
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™