What products are you using now?

Gina_WAugust 11, 2003

What cosmetics are you using now and how do you like them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinacat_sunflower

I scaled back my makeup collection a few years ago, so the pieces I have now are vital...

a direct-sales company named BEAUTYCONTROL makes my pressed powder- it's a wet/dry compact that is unllike anything else I've tried even close to the price, it's silky and even and stays put and wet, it covers the light burn scar on my forehead, something nothing else has done.

Lancome's liquid eye lining pen in brown/black

don't really have a mascara that I'm attatched to, but I do like the old fashioned maybeline cobalt blue in the traditional pink bottle.

a GAP eyeshadow called 'sunkissed' that's a pale peach ,

and the new Sally Hanson 'prism' line of nail polish- the one that changes color as your eye moves across it- I have it in ever shade they make, and my toenails are thrilled with it- and I'm happy with the coverage and staying power.

Bookmark   August 19, 2003 at 2:22PM
ArtsyCraftsy

cleanser- Alpha Hydrox face wash or Clean & Clear cleansing scrub in the evening, Olay cleanser in the morning
toner- Sea Breeze or Neutrogena oil-free
blemish control- Neutrogena Night time clear pore cleanser, Oxy5 for sensitive skin, Persa-gel 10

foundation- Cover Girl Fresh Look, Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural, Revlon New Complexion (all oil-free)
blush- Revlon Smooth On
mascara- Almay one-coat
eyeshadow- Revlon & Almay in earth tones
eyeliner- Revlon or Cover Girl(twist up) pencils in navy blue, Wet & Wild in a medium blue
lipliner- Wet & Wild in a nude lip tone
lipstick- Using up my stash of discontinued Naturistics & trying to color-match it with something new.

(BTW, whenever possible I'm supporting the U.S. economy & jobs by buying from American beauty companies like: Revlon, Clinique, Almay, Cover Girl, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay, Merle Norman, Nexus, Jheri Redding, Clairol, Olay, Liz Claiborne, etc.)

Karen

Bookmark   August 26, 2003 at 8:45AM
stimes3

I'm using Estee Lauder moisturizers - turning 40 in April...
I recently have had 2 friends with surgery scars who used Estee Lauder Night Repair and their scars are fading and flattening out unbelievably fast. I figured if it worked so well for that I may as well try it on my face!!! It is really nice stuff - a bit pricey, but nice.

Bookmark   August 27, 2003 at 9:14AM
luv4pets

Revlon's color stay foundation, I swear by it. Loreal's Accentous, No matter which new mascara's I try I always go back to this one, as well as my Mabelline extended wear lipsticks. These are my 3 staples and the rest I just dabble in not really commited to any in particular.
Angel

Bookmark   October 27, 2003 at 6:30AM
More Discussions
Does Bare minerals make your face itch????
Another thread about Bare minerals...Sorry, But I need...
Carrie_AZ
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Sponsored Products
Filament Design Pendants & Hanging Fixtures Providence 3-Light Hanging Outdoor
Home Depot
Trenton Console
$3,199.00 | Horchow
French Key Chest-Light - 2319
Hayneedle
Modern Tall Tripod Table Lamps Lighting Fixtures
ParrotUncle
Monogram Correspondence Cards
$24.00 | Horchow
Double Demountable Cabinet Hinge - 1/2" Overlay - Set of 2
Signature Hardware
Underlayments: Future Foam Flooring Silver Silent Guard 2/25 in. Thick 32.4 lb.
$86.87 | Home Depot
Ironclad Chair - Set of 2
| Dot & Bo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™