Soofriver finished house

soofriverMarch 10, 2005

We finished our house....it's wonderful to have a home again! This site has been a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to all of you.

soofriver finished house

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clairecmc

very special soofriver. I love your kitchen dining area..a definite WOW. I also appreciate the job you did making a new home so perfect for antiques. What a great setting. Enjoy!!

Bookmark   March 10, 2005 at 8:54PM
lizh

I just started looking at the pics in the Gallery and one beautiful house after the other! I love how the style of your home fits so beautifully into the property and harmonizes with your furnishings. What a great job you did. Love all the light and beams and enjoyed that you showcased the artwork. I make it a point to buy original art too whenever I can. It must be a real treat to come home.

Bookmark   August 9, 2005 at 1:45PM
soofriver

Thanks LizH....we are really enjoying this house. It is not perfect and there are some things we would do differently but overall it came out just as we pictured. It's a very comfortable house in a serene setting.

Bookmark   August 9, 2005 at 4:16PM
tudorlover

We have so much of the same taste. We are thinking about putting pedestal sinks in our master bathroom. I'm so afraid of storage issues. How do you get along with them in the MB? Also where did you find those neat pedestal sinks for the guest bath? Thanks in advance.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 4:00PM
tudorlover

OK, I have more questions if you don't mind... what color is on your walls in bathrooms, what color of siding do you have, where did you find the medicine cabinets? Love them all

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 4:06PM
soofriver

There is a new link to pictures of our house:

http://mrutherford2.photosite.com

tudorlover: I haven't been online in a long time but bath wall color is Euro Gray from SW (old color) and the medicine cabinets are from Rejuvenation. we love the pedestal sinks.

Bookmark   May 2, 2006 at 8:45AM
More Discussions
What is a decent size for a breakfast nook?
I am looking at my house plans and I think the breakfast...
mscajunpie
Houston Modern Architect
We are getting to the design stage of building a home...
Elizabeth Burns
Master Bath revisions
Which revision do you like better? There can only be...
edwardshome
House complete... Moving Friday... Photo tour
Hi all! I thought I would post some pics while the...
Momto3kiddos
Are these doors acceptable to you?
These are walnut interior doors. I understand that...
pumpkinhouse
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™