Ok...Well...Whatever...But+

tnladyFebruary 26, 2005

Ok, so I've been a slacker on taking pics from moving in three weeks ago. This was the start of the kitchen after one week...

91-year-old Mom moved in WEEK TWO!!! (unexpectedly) ~ so you're just going to have to settle for this, Jack, and Gravy. Danged if I was even going to be less then Number #3!!! (My lucky number or I'd pout about not being number One after all these years here...WAHHHHHHH [she's over it like usual])

Promise to post more "up to date stuff" but it may be just of the dearnnned dust I think I'll be chasing around for ever and ever and ever (just WAIT DARCY!!!!!!!!).

Ok... Elvis and Chicken Man...I can TAKE ON three forums of chaos just as well as the best man...

Just WATCH me and RITA!!!

Luvs Ya!!

TN(nobrainleft)Lady

Here is a link that might be useful: Sewanee's Dustiest Home....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mizzou_KX

REALLY NICE. Love that fireplace. I didn't see any dust. Well...... not much. Where's the pot rack? You loose it again??????

Bookmark   February 26, 2005 at 9:49PM
tnlady

The Pot Rack is in the Walk-in pantry. Isn't yours?! (ok, it's sitting on a shelf waiting for install..)

REALLY....DH was out of a town for a week, so he's just now getting things put up. Lot's of hammering this morning. Don't you know Granny LOVES that?!

TNLady

Bookmark   February 27, 2005 at 10:35AM
okwriter

Mizzou asked what I was going to ask...

Congrats, Jean. I know you must be loving it, even amidst the chaos. As for dusty... you know, just yesterday I was wondering why the heck we have so many dust bunnies everywhere! Could it be that I've been too sick to clean for 3 weeks?! ARGH! All it took was one phone call from my BIL yesterdya to say they are on their way to see the new house. I grabbed the Swiffer and DH grabbed the vac. Ten minutes later, it was done. (sigh)

What was the question? Oh, there wasn't one! Anyway, I look forward to seeing your new manion in person!

Bookmark   February 28, 2005 at 10:54AM
More Discussions
Floorplan review please
I would love to get feedback on this floor plan. The...
boonieshome
GC cost-plus sanity check
Building house in central Texas. Received preliminary...
pliesj
Dark hardwood vs lighter hardwood floors
I'm trying to decide which type of floors we should...
houserookie
Banquette seating by Ballard /Coventry line
Has anyone purchased banquette seating through this...
mrspete
getting close to our move in day
Moving in about two weeks, got a lot of things to do...
joerallen
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™