Anyone use Urban Decay besides me?

stargazer_1118August 3, 2004

Along with Smashbox, I love Urban decay makeup. I have 3 of their liquid mettallic eyeliner which lasts all day AND all night (even overnight if you forget to take it off.) Anyone else use this line? What is your fav product?

Their new flavored body shimmer powders are to DIE for (almost-LOL)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lov2garden

I love Urban Decay liquid liner. The colors are so pretty and they last all day. I looked all over for colored liquid liner and all I could find was black or brown. I tried pencils of all sorts but it hurt to rub a pencil on my eyelids and the line was never thin and visable enough. I use the teal and blue colored Urban Decay liquid liners. What a terrible name, though, for a really pretty cosmetic!

Bookmark   August 28, 2004 at 4:04AM
mchris65

Agreed, worst makeup name ever!!

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 3:36PM
chessy

I've only used one of their products, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it -- Potion Primer. Eyeshadow primer that really does keep your eyeshadow from creasing. You just put it on, then go over with face powder or beige eyeshadow to set it. this step also keeps is from "grabbing" your eyeshadow and making it look splotchy. Then apply your eyeshadow. I've got the oiliest skin and this is the first product i've found that really works.

Bookmark   July 18, 2009 at 7:55PM
nikki_nj

LOVE Urban Decay. Try TJ Maxx or Marshalls for that flavored body powder. They had it there, they also had a Cosmo shimmer cream. They have glitter liners and I got a palette there for about $6. Not too shabby. I just ordered the liquid liner in smog from Sephora. I want Flipside shadow next.
Sign up for their Twitter & they'll alert you to codes. They just had a 30% off the entire site. DOn't know when the next one is.

Bookmark   August 23, 2009 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill
I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and...
MrsJrs
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™