Pur Minerals Make-up

craftylinda59July 19, 2007

My dermatologist suggested I wear the Pur Minerals make-up.That's what she wears. The minerals make-up in the office is quite expensive. She told me to check on-line. I have found a lot of places that sells that make-up. Has any of you ladies ordered the Pur Minerals on-line and where from ? Did you have any problems with the order or the make-up ? One web site is -- asseenontvnetwork.com.

It says its a starter kit worth $178 for a special price of $29.95 plus $9.95 shipping and handling. It doesn't say what the next price would be. There's no e-mail to ask questions or phone number. If any one can help me with where you purchase your make-ups with these minerals I would be so thankful.

Linda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jcrowley99

What is in the starter kit? I use Pur Minerals foundation in light. I but it at Ulta for $30.00 for .28 oz. I really like it, it covers well, looks natural, and does not cause any problems with my allergies or rozasia. I'm not sure I spelled that right, sorry. I have never tried buying it online, but I might be tempted after I check that website!

Bookmark   July 20, 2007 at 6:38PM
More Discussions
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Help settle bet--free shampoo. & style on the line
My stylist swears hair is alive and I contend hair...
bossyvossy
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™