Botox Cremes

Nonnie_GAJuly 16, 2004

A lady Plastic Surgeon was on The View today and was talking about a non-surgical way of reducing wrinkles and firming up the face. She advised that StriVectin-SD was a good botox face creme that really worked. I also went on Google and found a site called Product Watch who tested different products and listed three of them. The top one was Avotox which rated 9.8 out of 10.0 and StriVectin-SD rated 9.0. Each of these cremes are expensive but a lot less than surgery. The Avotox had a 60-day Return Policy. Has anyone tried either of these products and, if so, are they worth the money?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
goodtastenomoney

Nonnie, I am pregnant and have had to stop getting Botox injections so I am trying Strivectin creme. It does help but nowhere near what real Botox does. If you try it buy it from a store with a good return policy.

Bookmark   July 25, 2004 at 5:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Terrapots

I've used Strivectin and there has been a definite erasing of some of my crows feet and wrinkles in my cheeks. I found a less expensive version, Strixaderm advertised in the newspaper from AMS Marketing (I think) 3 tubes for about 160. I seem to remember that there was no time limit on your guarantee but I'm not returning it. I also use Avon Clinical Wrinkle corrector which is a very nice moisturizer cream. I'm over 70 and people are always asking me where I work. Wish I could find something that lubricates my bones better.

Bookmark   August 26, 2004 at 12:27AM
More Discussions
Eyeliner that will not smear? Have oily skin
Is there any other poster that has oily eye lids? I...
colorcrazy
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Facial Hair from upper lip
Hi All upper lip I have an embrassing problem with...
Angel1977
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™