AVON Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream questions

LibbyLizJuly 9, 2009

Does anyone have a tube of the Intensive Callus Cream item that you can "read" off the back label to me?

I need to know:

1 - Is it medicated; meaning, are the ingredients different than what's on the website:

WATER/EAU

GLYCERIN

AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE

CETEARYL ALCOHOL

GLYCOLIC ACID

BEHENYL ALCOHOL

STEARETH-21

ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL

ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE

TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

BENZYL ALCOHOL

STEARETH-2

SQUALENE

MENTHOL

METHYLPARABEN

MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL

LECITHIN

GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL?

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?from=product.aspx&pf_id=10046&from=search&find_spec=&camp=200915&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

They are for the Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream. The website doesn't list the medicated ingredients.

That leads me to the next question:

2 - Do I have to stop use of this cream after a certain amount of time unless directed by a doctor?

With the Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream I was expecting to use it continuously, but I can only use it for a week, according to the back label's warnings, which also aren't listed on the website.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
centralcacyclist

I have used both products. The Intensive Callus Cream is very good and no, it isn't medicated. You can use it as often as you like I believe. I love the stuff. Used 2 times a day for two weeks, my feet looked great. That reminds me, I need some.

The Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief cream is medicated in that it has a numbing substance for the pain from cracked skin. I think this might be a problem for people with impaired circulation as with diabetes.

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 1:51AM
moondancer13

If thats the list of ingred, I wouldnt use it.Its all chemicals!!!! Go natural.....try haileys dragonfly garden (just google) they have better foot care products.

Here is a link that might be useful: foot spa

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 4:54PM
mary.helen

Go for a professional pedicure. They don't cost that much and are wonderful if you have feet that callus easily like I do. I sleep so much better at night with soft heels...no catching the sheets with scratchy uncomfortable spots on my feet. You can then maintain your feet yourself using the right products religiously if you want to. But beware; once you have a good pedicure with massage you will want to keep going back.

Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 12:46PM
More Discussions
Best top for khaki skirt
I have a denim khaki skirt that I like a lot. What...
arizonarose
dry scalp
I'm having a problem with my scalp. It seems so dry...
brownthumbia
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Skin Health Maintenance
Hi, I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health...
alexander123
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™