Any one used Emu Oil?

jetticaJuly 1, 2009

Hi all.

I'm new here!

I've just bought a load of stuff from emu-oil-well, I'd never heard of it until then and I wondered if it was any good. Reading up on the website it looks as if it might do wonders for my dry, sensitive skin. Has anyone used it, I'm curious to know what people think obviously I'll post about it when mine arrives.

Ooo apparently it's good for sunburn too, cool. I went to the beach at the weekend and as a pale female I was burnt to a crisp even with sunblock on!!

Jet

xxx

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoAnn_Fla

I tried it several years ago. I didn't find it to help anything.

Bookmark   July 1, 2009 at 10:23PM
Terrapots

I used it a while back and felt itwas overpriced for what it does. I like Merlot cream with sunblock. I think olive oil is just as good as emu, probably doesn't smell as good though. You never know until you try things yourself, we all have different problems.

Bookmark   July 2, 2009 at 1:50AM
jettica

Well mine arrived today and I've been using the face cream. I'm happily moisturised. It wasn't too expensive, no more expensive than other good moisturisers £6.95 from www.emu-oil-well.com

Bookmark   July 2, 2009 at 5:14AM
moondancer13

Its not worth killing an animal for. Try going all natural or organic if you have dry skin. Try haileys dragonfly garden (just google) they are affordable and the products work.

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 4:46PM
More Discussions
Wigs
I have decided to purchase a couple Paula Young wigs,...
lucillle
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™