Tooth whitening for summer...

starzJuly 4, 2006

I've been using gosmile and it helped to whiten about 4 shades, then I saw people on the health forum say that the pro-dental crest supreme strips are 80% stronger than the store bought brands. Gosmile is 6% and the cws pro-dental supreme are 14%.

The gals were saying that if you are really sensitive to just go with gosmile, but if you aren't and want really white teeth, to use a two week supply of the cws supreme.

You have to get them through a dentist but the site that is most recommended on the other forum was dentalwhitestrips.com They also have a combo pack where you can whiten with the strips and then maintain with gosmile. It seems to be the best price I've found. Let me know if anyone sees this combo pack anywhere else.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
garden_graphic_gal

I've been using the Nite White system and love it. You get the dental mouth bleaching trays from your dentist after they make a mold of your teeth. The bleaching gel comes in 10%, 16% and 22%.

To help decrease the sensitvity, be sure to use a good floride tooth gel. You can even put the gel in the bleaching trays and wear it for an hour. Helps 100%.
The problem that I see with bleaching strips is that they don't really get in all the spaces (especially between teeth) as the gel does.

Bookmark   July 21, 2006 at 9:05AM
garden_graphic_gal

I just checked out the Gosmile site. It seems to me that once you apply the solution to the teeth, there is nothing to keep it in place to do it's job. It will just get washed away from the normal saliva, ect.

Bookmark   July 21, 2006 at 9:16AM
starz

I ordered a second round and did much better when I dried my teeth off first. They have a new b1 advanced tooth whitener that bonds to the teeth as they whiten, so you get up to 10 shades whiter. Ebay has the best deals or www.eyezonit.com

Bookmark   July 22, 2006 at 6:31PM
starz

Actually gosmile will naturally whiten veneers to as white as they were when you first had them done.

Ebay has a jumbo kit great deal!

Bookmark   June 10, 2007 at 2:13AM
More Discussions
My pants are too short!
I have two pairs of pants that are 97% cotton and 3%...
Valerie Emmerich
Coconut Oil
I have been hearing so much abut the benefits of Coconut...
mizscarlett2001
buying named fragrances on-line ... risky?
I find fragrances I like are not popular sometimes...
vieja_gw
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™