Flat Iron Products?

lexie1397July 30, 2007

Hi all!

I'm looking for feedback from those of you with experience using flat/straightening irons. I just got a new cut and want to iron my new layers flat and sleek. My stylist suggested a silicone product but both her product and the one I picked up feel heavy and if I get any near the top of my head they make my hair look greasy. I have naturally wavy hair that is about bust length. It's pretty fine, yet there's a whole lot of it!

What have you found that works for you??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayla0604

I use the suave spray in the orange bottle. It works for me but I have super think curly hair.

Bookmark   August 11, 2007 at 9:14PM
pollyprettypeach

I got a GHD hair straightener recently and that has been a lifesaver for me. It's cut my primping time in half;-) They sell this silicone-free polishing serum that works for me really well. You should try it out!

~Polly~

Here is a link that might be useful: GHD Hair Straightener

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 4:27PM
karolin_karmin_ca

I use Moroccan Oil, its pretty good because it helps to not get damage from the heat and ur hair looks shiny and resilient, plus it helps to avoid split ends. i use it and it works great for me. :D

Bookmark   May 28, 2011 at 2:21PM
askme1

I use Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strenghten the hair that's prone to breakage, smoothes the hair and form a protective mist on surface against heat damage. it works pretty good :)

Bookmark   June 10, 2011 at 1:41PM
More Discussions
HOW much for a cut and highlight?
I normally post on the quilting and diet club boards,...
miscindy
Does Bare minerals make your face itch????
Another thread about Bare minerals...Sorry, But I need...
Carrie_AZ
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™