FaceMaster by Suzanne Somers

secappsJune 20, 2007

Has anyone used the Face Master by Suzanne Somers? They sell it on Home Shopping. It is pricey, so I hate to spend money on something that might not be much help.

I am 55 and keep trying products to improve the look of my skin, but so far I don't see any results.

Thanks, Susie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ramrice

They are selling it on ebay, there was a new in box one for $84.00, you can try there...

There are reviews for it on HSN, but it seems like any product that they sell has positive reviews. I wonder if all the reviews there are geniune.

Bookmark   June 21, 2007 at 9:10AM
deb18

I'm a firm believer that facial exercise and massage are good for the face, but I use an exercise program called flex effect instead of a gadget. If you take a look at their website they have explanations of why you get better results with resistance exercises than gadgets.

All I ever bought from them was the first video. Once you catch on to the idea, you find yourself making up your own exercises anyway.

I bought this years ago and have had periods of using it diligently and other times of quitting for long periods. I can tell a difference when I keep it up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flex effect

Bookmark   June 21, 2007 at 10:05AM
mayarocks

I have been using the facemaster on and off for the last 3 years and believe it has helped a lot, with facial muscle tone. ~maya

Here is a link that might be useful: facemaster

Bookmark   January 10, 2009 at 8:44PM
More Discussions
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
Hair cut advice
Have any of you had a V cut or A U cut on the back...
arizonarose
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
Skimmer shoes....socks, knee-his, or bare feet?
I know it's a weird question...but ...I hate wearing...
marc_ia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™