Has anyone tried L'Oreal Mineral make up?

chessyJune 30, 2007

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried the L'Oreal mineral makeup line. Let me know if you like it! Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
centralcacyclist

I bought some. Foundation and blush. I have no other experience with mineral makeup. I'm 50, a little crinkly, still dealing with some acne, have enlarged pores from previous acne bouts. I didn't like it much. It didn't provide as much coverage as I wanted. My 15 year old daughter loves it, though. She uses it everyday.

Bookmark   June 30, 2007 at 6:11PM
socks

I haven't tried it and don't really like the mineral make-up, but I think L'Oreal is a strong brand and anything they would make should be pretty good. I don't think they are going to make junk to try to compete with Bare Escentuals. Just my 2 cents.

Bookmark   June 30, 2007 at 8:29PM
sheilajoyce_gw

Yes, I have used it for awhile now. I was looking for something cheaper than Bare Escentuals, which I like. The L'Oreal is nice, but not as good as the BE. They had a 2 for 1 introductory offer. It's not milled as finely as BE and is not as shiney. I have a nice kaubki brush that I use to apply it. I gave one jar to my sister who did not like the color of the BE on her, too yellow. The L'Oreal has a nice lighter color that is not a yellowish tint. Try it and see what you think. As I said, I did not use their brush for application.

Bookmark   July 1, 2007 at 3:23PM
More Discussions
Proper wedding attire
We are invited to my Fiance's nieces wedding in November...
arizonarose
twisted silver chain
When I was in Poland a friend gave me a silver chain...
bleusblue
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Regular down vs. ultra lite down
Help, I live in the south where down is not part of...
scpalmetto
testing
Spirea reverting.
catkin
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™