long cami with shelf bra for 38C. Please help

maggie200June 6, 2010

My subject says it all. I don't want to wear a bra. The cami helps do away with fat rolls and give a smoother look, I have looked through sites and the reviewers have found that the shelf bra has in some camis crease or the fabric pulls away from the bra or they are too short to tuck in or they have have heavy padding like the Mystiere Oprah bra. I want it to go straight across to use under v-necks without showing much cleavage. I would dearly love help. I'm all about the right foundations.

Piece by piece I'm trying. I wore a spank top and almost sweat to death.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scarlett2001

My experience has been... that there is only so much that can fit on a shelf. After that, the shelf is on top and the girls are underneath it, which does nobody any good.

Bookmark   June 17, 2010 at 9:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michelle_phxaz

I agree, 38C is way too big for a shelf cami. They are made for A or B cups, and definitely for 32-34 sizes, anything bigger WILL end up "under the shelf" (love that, Scarlett!), guaranteed.

If you want the right bra, do your research. zafu.com has a bra finder that was dead on when I put in my requirements and it gave me about 15 different options of brands that would fit, from prices from $15-100. Give it a try, you might find something that works for you.

Bookmark   June 19, 2010 at 7:13PM
More Discussions
Help with dry frizzy hair
I have very dry hair. It's very fine and straight,...
Twinkle
Lifestyle lift, yeah or nay?
I am concerned with sagging and turkey neck. LL looks...
bossyvossy
Suggestions for good hair cutting cape
I have a hair cutting kit which I use to cut my husband's...
peabody1
What is a good face cream to use,that WORKS?
I think I've tried every brand of face creams,night...
Dotty9
Can a fiftyish woman have oily skin?
What exactly is oily skin? I have an oily T zone, doesn't...
bossyvossy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™